Skip to main content

EU survey

I found a link to this very lengthy EU survey,
to investigate the need for counter measures
to the dumping tactics of the Chinese economy,
shows how far from reality the EU really is.
And just how little politicians care
about people and society,
by which they are elected.

Their focus is purely
on the market and the stock exchange,
which dictate their every move.
A problem that extends way beyond EU politics,
of course.

You a*holes should have done this survey
internally and over 30 years ago
when you all started to feel comfortable
with buying grossly under-priced sweatshop goods
from Asian countries.

But I guess it was ok back then
for all of our production
to get outsourced
and for you to play the benevolent and enlightened master
over these new colonies?
Making shitloads of money
on the backs of the local population.

You are the ones
that have allowed our economy
to get dismantled and crippled
to this extent.
You have made us all
dependent on the whims of the market.

I'm not in favour
of dismantling the entire EU
but a thorough clean sweep
would be advisable.

Let's start by cutting the pay
of all politicians to about 20%
of what they make now
and block all accumulation of mandates.
So we can have people in office
with a true calling
for politics and social welfare.
I'm sick of seeing
grossly overpaid and highly corrupted imbeciles
in charge of an ever more senseless administration.

Let's sanction,
and I mean really sanction,
all power players that are on the take
and let's outlaw the stock exchange
as it is purely fictional anyway.
I can't believe that my day to day life
is being directed
by the output of an algorithm.

I want a redistribution
of power and wealth.
I want verification.

I want
99% of wealth
to belong to
99% of the population.