Skip to main content

Feedback for The School Of Life

When The School Of Life,
which I absolutely love,
asks me to fill out a survey,
I fill out the survey.
One of their questions
was whether I had any feedback
for them.
Here’s what I had to say to that:

“No feedback,
only questions
from my troubled mind.
How can we use
our power as consumers
to effectuate change
and put real pressure
on the elite that organises
and benefits
from our consumption?

How can we,
as consumers and fans,
truly motivate
our popular linchpin figures
to actually use their position
to influence
both producers
and consumers
towards social fairness
and ecological awareness?

The tools for influencing these mechanisms
seem to be in place
but there is no one
with a working plan
to move people
away from their personal profiling needs
and direct them towards
a unified response
to the ruling economic
and political mayhem.

I believe that TSOL could be
one of those linchpins
and formulate a credible theory
and design a practical roll-out strategy
that could actively motivate people.
‘Pay-it-forward-3.0’
and global-referenda-tooling
kind of stuff.

Tools to unify
and clarify
where the basic needs
of all humans intersect,
no matter what their background
and heritage may be,
and on which economy
and policies
should be based.
And tools that allow people
to pay-it-forward
on a personal level,
to supplement the work
of charity organisations
and NGOs.
Something real
and unifying. “

I truly wish I was smarter
and my mind was better organised
and that I had higher energy levels
to do more in this entire process.
But I will do what I can
and I will try to do
even more than that.